09 November 2009

Nine Months Old

Kennedy had her nine month check up today and she received the H1N1 vaccine which I am SUPER relieved about. She weighs 16 lbs, 2 oz (10th percentile) and is 26.5 inches in length (25th percentile). She is a petite little squirt as she dropped from the 25th% to the 10th% in weight.

Milestones this month:
*** As you can see above, she is quite the little helper particularly when it comes to laundry:)
*** Kennedy is officially CRAWLING!!!! Her new nickname is "the little menace" as she is into EVERYTHING! She is also pulling herself up and walking around things... I am guessing she will be somewhat of an early walker (poor us).
*** Saying "ma-ma" and "da-da" all the time. Sometimes I do think she is actually associating it with us (particularly me, sorry Sean) but then other times I am not so sure.
*** STILL NO TEETH! (Man, I hope they are in there)
*** I would love to write that she is sleeping consistently through the night but she most definitley is NOT. What have I done wrong? Despite the lack of sleep- we LOVE OUR GIRL!

No comments: